What is ‘The Table’?
- A community project comprised of faith and non faith volunteers supported and currently funded by local Basildon churches
What is its purpose?
- To promote the spiritual health and wellbeing of the community
- Circa 7 years ago St Martin’s Church was approached by the Borough Council and invited to be involved in the regeneration of our town
- ‘The Table’ has been running since 13th July 2017, but was officially jointly opened by the Mayor of Basildon and blessed by Bishop Stephen Cottrell on 28th September 2017
Where are we at?
- ‘The Table’ opens on Thursdays and Fridays – 9:30 am to 1:30 pm – in St Martin’s Square, Basildon Town
- We will have the free use of a gazebo with electricity and Wi Fi access in the new Basildon Market when it opens – March 2018
What can you do?
- Please support ‘The Table’ in prayer and consider whether you are being called to volunteer on a Tuesday or Saturday