Giving to God
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8
How you can support our mission and ministry at St Mary’s and St John’s financially
- Through regular giving via the Parish Giving Scheme. Giving is via direct debit, and Gift Aid (if applicable) is claimed automatically. This option reduces administration for the parish so is preferred, if possible, for you to join the Parish Giving Scheme, visit www.parishgiving.org.uk and search for St Mary's or St John's in Langdon Hills to set up your direct debit
- Through regular direct giving via standing order. You would need to set this up directly with your bank. The parish bank account details are: sort code 20-04-96, account number 40691690. Please provide a reference such as ‘Regular Giving’.
- Through Gift Aiding your giving to the parish. If you do not already have a Gift Aid declaration in place, please contact Nikki Hall, our Parish Administrator.
- Through giving via the offering on Sundays, using cash or the card machine available at both of our churches.
- Through considering leaving a legacy to the parish. Nikki Hall can provide further information.
For any further information or help, please contact Nikki Hall, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07720 089260.
Thank you so much for any way in which you support all we do in our parish!